Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Canine Connection Unleashes Fun

As you know, my dear friend, Cameron, and her dog-loving children hosted Dog for his own vacation while we were off sunning and surfing. Here is a link to her very fun, heartfelt column about their time with Dog:

"Our guest for Thanksgiving exhibited superhuman powers. To begin with, there are few individuals who can force me to relax; I'm normally busy, high-strung and a bit on the hyper side. But this guy encouraged me to take it easy, to take long strolls, to nap at unusual times, and to frequently stop working in the middle of important tasks."

Continue reading here...

As soon as I get my act together regarding holiday shopping, volunteering, and catching up on laundry and e-mails after the vacation I will post more about our crazy doggie love triangle.

6 comments:

Cameron said...

To Sunny From Sarah (via Cam):
Hi Sunny. I hope you are having fun being back home. When is your birthday? We want to bring you a present. I miss you. Love, Sarah

Maithri said...

Oh this is such an awesome blog,

So glad to have found your page ;)

Light and delight to you and yours,

Maithri

Kathy Cordova said...

Sarah, Sweetheart!

Oh, how I have missed you! Do you realize that I am now sleeping on my doggy bed all alone at night?! I am down to one, maybe two walks a day if I am lucky. Our time together was so sweet! I dream of you often!

My birthday is Monday, December 10. No gifts are necessary, but, if you insist, I am partial to chicken treats.

Wagging my tail for you,
Sunny

Kathy Cordova said...

Maithri,

What an honor to have you stop by. Your blog indeed is awesome and an inspiration.

Much love,
Sunny and me

SHE said...

fun post and article too..

stands out even more for me now.. that picture

this pure white angel; saint dog.

transforming lives, capturing hearts wherever he goes

but -with a little devil in him too; flirting with married women..



much love, ~s.

Kathy Cordova said...

She, oh, if he would only stop at flirting! I fear I have a full-fledged love affair going on here!